VOICE OF THE PEOPLE
Ways to contact your public officials -
- Give them a call – leave a voicemail.
- Write a personal letter.
- Book an appointment with the Secretary
When contacting your public officials -
- Stay professional.
- Be kind.
- Be courteous.
- Don’t threaten or use fighting words.
- Do your research before you come to an opinion.
- Be nice to the secretaries – they receive many calls.
See Disclaimer: This website contains opinions and editorial content. The reader is responsible for conducting their own research. We are not responsible for the accuracy of hyperlinked information or what the information it contains. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of any information in the hyperlinks. We do not guarantee of the content or safety of the information or hyperlinks. We are not responsible for any damages for any misuse of hyperlinks or misinformation in the hyperlinks. The original content on this website is our opinion. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please act courteously, respectfully and carefully. We do not promote violence. Please do your due diligence before coming to an opinion.